Wednesday, July 14, 2010

what if...

What if I could just pretend that it was someone else's house I was going to clean for money... or that it was someone else's house that I wouldn't have to worry about it not staying clean for longer than a day... would it be easier for me to get up and do it???

What if I was going to pretend that I was having company over at any minute and had to straighten up before they got here, would that push me to get out of this chair and off the computer??

What if... hmmmmm. not sure because I'm still sitting here.

I know I need to get my house in order, and get rid of a lot of the clutter, it will de-stress me sooooo much, but the thing is getting started, and then following through. this is the laziest I have ever been, and I'd like to blame it on the fact that I was in school from Sept till June and busted my butt, and just need a break, but now I have been off for a while and really need to get a move on doing things around the house...

I guess maybe this will be my move... maybe!! lol

Maybe if I take a picture of each room in my house in the condition that they are in right now, it will motivate me to do something so I can post a new picture of how they look after I cleaned them up... hmmmmmmm.... that would give me some motivation and also something more to blog about... seems like a plan!! let's see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment