Friday, July 23, 2010

ugh

ugh. that is the ONLY way to describe how I'm feeling today. :( Not feeling well at all, I think mostly it's stress and aggravation. Not sure though. I feel sick to my stomach, but not like I'm going to be sick. More like an anxious feeling. More like I just have too much to do and not nearly enough time to do it all. I'm STRESSED to the max. I have school work and cleaning and packing to go away and getting the kids and myself ready. Getting the kids to behave and not torture each other. Nothing is working. I have a headache. I have to get up and do all this stuff but with no place to start... at least that is how I feel. I know there is a place to start... but it just seems over whelming to me. All of it. Even the littlest tasks seem out of my reach.

I'm going to finish typing this, take a deep breath, and try to move forward, at least take one step.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you get everything done, and don't end up sick. Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. i felt better. i think it was nerves/stress. and the wkend was okay. :)

    ReplyDelete